Location: – Girwa Block of Udaipur District (Rajasthan)
Number of Post: – 01
Qualification: – MSc Agriculture
Role & Responsibility: –
1. Prepare a Business development proposal and detailed road maps for FPOs.
2. Develop the Value chain on Identified Crops for FPOs.
3. Develop crop wise backward and forward Market linkages.
4. Guide FPO team and Farmers on post-harvest management of identified crop.
5. Develop Market linkages between FPOs and private players.
6. Provide internal linkages between FPO to FPO.
7. Carry out market & commodity analysis, Feasibility mapping to ensure better returns to Farmers.
8. Ensuring overall planning, coordination and monitoring of the following strategies under the project, viz.
• Social mobilization of all the primary stakeholders for the project
• Cropping systems for Horticulture and Agricultural crops
• Livelihood based program –Vegetable & Horticulture Trellis Model Development through Micro Irrigation System