The candidate is required to coordinate and manage operations in MP, Rajasthan,
Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Haryana in partnership with NGOs, CBOs, SHGs,
Government departments, and PRIs. The successful candidate will be based out of
Mumbai with frequent travel to partner locations. Salary will be commensurate with qualification, skills and experience and best with the sector norms.
• Develop program plan and partnerships, which include, partner assessment to partnership
management, annual plan for the program, etc
• Engage with different NGOs, and networks to get the agenda across, develop joint initiatives, and facilitate
• Organize training of trainers and capacity building programs for the partner organizations and other
• Ensure high-quality working relationships with partners and address issues promptly
• Conduct field visits regularly to provide support and execute the program and manage field operations
and ensure timely implementation of program plans.
• Ensure proper documentation of events, experiences, case stories, etc. Prepare and provide appropriate
inputs to programme reports/ MIS/ publications, etc.
• Any other task as assigned by the Director/ Senior Management from time to time
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in the social development sector and a PG degree in
Agriculture/Social Work/ Rural Development/ Management from a reputed academic institution. Familiar
with sustainable agriculture/ organic farming/ nutrition and health etc., will be an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in ENGLISH AND HINDI IS A MUST.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with a detailed resume with salary expectation and a covering note, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should reach with the subject line “Application for the position of Programme Coordinator” on or before 30.05.2022. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted