* Provide overall technical expertise and management of all agricultural-related activities.
* Establish and develop various locally applicable agricultural interventions and oversee capacity building of local farmers and the local agriculture sector.
*Facilitate and provide guidance to farmers on appropriate cropping patterns, farming techniques, etc.
* Provide input on monitoring & evaluation tools to ensure accurate data collection, verification and analysis of training activities, and to avoid duplication of efforts.
* Support the development of project reports on agriculture activities, as needed.
* Conduct frequent site visits to observe training, monitor adoption of practices, and collect data from farmers.
Educational qualification:- Must Have degree in agriculture field.
should be ready to join on immediately basis.
* Only the experiance Agriculture candidate of Gumla will be preferred.