International Development Enterprises (India)
International Development Enterprises (India)- is a Social Enterprise that works with the vision of providing long-term solutions to poverty, hunger & malnutrition. IDEI is currently working in 6 states in India directly and 3 state in partnership with Private Sector for economic growth of smallholder farmers through promoting innovative and low-cost solutions and integrating them into market systems. IDEI has till date, impacted lives of more than 1.5 million small holder households, thereby impacting the lives of more than 7 million.
Position: Regional Programme Coordinator- 3 Position
Location: 1. Bhubaneswar- Odisha 2. Patna- Bihar 3. Siliguri- West Bengal
Reporting to: National Programme Coordinator
Age: between 35- 45 years.
Education: Graduate/Postgraduate in Agriculture, Agri Business Management
Experience: 8–10-year experience in Rural Marketing with at least 2 years’ experience of independently managing state level operations.
- Responsible for the overall program implementation and management including financial and staff management of state program.
- Sales promotion and adoption of high value crops by small and marginal farmers and create vegetable product market linkages.
- Responsible for community mobilisation, organising trainings, workshops, meetings, reporting & documentation.
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and ensuring all the data is updated on timely basis through MIS system.
- Hiring and managing a team of several Program Executives.
- Ensure that funds are spent responsibly and are accounted for in a transparent and secure manner.
- To review the required documents and give program related approvals (including work related travel of program team, procurement, etc.), as necessary including necessary administrative tasks in a supervisory role.
- In depth knowledge of agricultural marketing, supply chain management, value chain development and agricultural enterprise support.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex programs in different geographic locations with track record of achieving targets.
- Possesses good interpersonal, negotiating and communication skills
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign and marketing strategy.
- Willingness to undertake extensive travel in rural areas.
- Strong organizational skills including task and time management.
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English, as well as proficiency in the local state language.
Proficiency in the use of computers for: MS word, MS excel, E-mail and Internet.
Please submit a comprehensive CV with following mandatory details in a tabular form:
State Location Applying for:
Age (as on 1st October 2021)
Highest Educational Qualification
Total Years of Experience
Relevant work experience (as per job requirement)
Current Salary (monthly)
Expected Salary (monthly)