Designation :- Water Supervisor
Responsibility :- General Administration and Project Implementation
Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/MBA/MSW/Rural Management/NGO Management from a recognized university. Preference will be given to qualification in Agricultural programs
Min. 5 years in designing, implementing and monitoring projects in the areas of Water Development.
She/he should have experience in successfully leading large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing Agricultural programs, liasoning with government and non- government organization, having demonstrated leadership skills in rolling out organizational policies and interventions.
Other Requirements :-
She/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English. Preference will be given to Marathi. Operational proficiency in Internet, MS Office, MS Excel etc.
Experience in Govt. Sector (PSU), Development Sector will be preferred
Age Limit :- 45 Years
Broad Duties and Responsibilities:-
– Provide leadership guidance in development and implementation of perspective annual work plan.
– Provide overall Leadership roadmap for executing of all Mission activities.
– Create an enabling work environment to maximize intra thematic and cross thematic exchange of ideas, plans and strategies for implementation
– Identify opportunities for convergence with various government schemes.
– Undertake necessary liaison and coordinate implementation of the project with all key stakeholders (district administration, line department, NGOs, technical agencies, banks, etc.)
– Provide necessary technical and management support to KJIDF and conduct regular review meetings
– Mentoring KJIDF staff to ensure effective rollout of Mission activities.
– Coordinate with Water Development institutions.
– To ensure timely availability and disbursement of project funds
– Work in close co-ordination with all other teams of KJIDF
– Facilitate the rolling out of organizational system (HR, MIS, Admin, Finance, etc.) of the project.
– Make regular interaction with project stakeholders to check whether mission activities are aligned with the needs of the target community.
– Undertake regular monitoring through field visits
– Be responsible for regular reporting in form of generating MPR’s, QPR’s and other relevant reports.
– Any other task as allocated by competent authority.
Desired Domain Knowledge and Experience
– Knowledge and experience of work in multi-disciplinary sectors including Water Development models in rural setting in the state having successfully led teams at block and field levels.
– Knowledge of working with different line departments with verifiable track record of implementing programmes under the convergence model.
– Sound Knowledge of Planning, budgets and fund flow mechanisms of Water Development, skill development and projects.
– Experience of having worked with vulnerable groups such as farmers and other professionals in Water Development sector
– Experience in identifying and handholding best practices in Water based projects.
Desired Competency and Attributes :-
– Ability to recognize complexity, analyse and act – Proactive in identifying issues and bottlenecks with ability to think Out of Box for innovative solutions.
-Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence – Willingness to travel ‘extra mile’ in order to work for communities with the ability to translate knowledge into purposeful action.
– Inclusive Approach – Sensitive to needs to vulnerable and marginalized communities and including them in the development process.
– Team Player- Thrives working in a large team with the ability to demonstrate leadership skills wherever required.
– Integrative Skills – Understands relevant cross-sectorial areas how they are interrelated; Articulate and demonstrate clear results – Possesses effective communication skills to deal with different stakeholders with ability to achieving objectives in challenging situations.