Development Research Communication and Services Centre, an NGO working in the development sector for about 40 years, is going to recruit a Project Manager for the implementation of a project named “SEWOH-” Strengthening Climate-Resilient Agriculture for Marginalised Smallholders in the Dry Areas of West Bengal, India
The interested candidates can apply with their complete signed Bio Data to the following address :
58A Dharmotala Road, Bosepukur, Kasba, Kolkata – 700042
Phone : 033-2442 7311
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
1. The Candidate must be within 45 years of age
2. Masters in Agriculture and Rural Development is Preferable.
3. Should be able to communicate in Bengali, Hindi and English
4. Should be able to make presentation in English and Bengali
5. The experience of working in climate change and resilience, sustainable livelihood projects is preferable.
6. The posting will be in Purulia.
7. Should be able to travel extensively.
8. Salary is negotiable
Will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the programme in Purulia and Bankura district; lead project implementation team, provide conceptual and strategic guidance to the team members, lead administrative and management (Program and finance) related activities of the project,; design and implementation of trainings, workshops; seminar, programme documentation and reporting; provide support to conduct different research and study under the project and monitoring, coordination of monthly action plans and team meetings; coordination of national dialogue and learning trips; communication with authorities; local advocacy for access to entitlements; crisis management if necessary.
The applications should be sent within 20th September 2021.