Training Assistant (2)
Development Research Communication and Services Centre, an NGO working in the development sector for about 40 years, is going to recruit a Project Manager for the implementation of a project named “SEWOH-” Strengthening Climate-Resilient Agriculture for Marginalised Smallholders in the Dry Areas of West Bengal, India
The interested candidates can apply with their complete signed Bio Data to the following address :
58A Dharmotala Road, Bosepukur, Kasba, Kolkata – 700042
Phone : 033-2442 7311
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Candidates must be within 45 years of age
• Must be graduate in any agriculture or rural development
• Should be able to communicate clearly in Bengali
• Should be able to make Reports in English and Bengali
• The first-hand experience of in capacity building projects is preferable. Should have experience in delivering training to the grassroot people.
• The posting will be in Unit offices in Purulia and Bankura
• Should be able to travel extensively. Able to ride bikes and motor cycles is preferable.
• Salary is negotiable.
Will be Responsible for the Development of training materials and content; organisation and coordination of training for target group; technical overarching support for transfer of productive capital, development of business plans and implementation of IGAs; communication with authorities (especially agricultural and livestock authorities).
• The applications should be sent within 20th September 2021.