Job Title : Marketing Manager
Reports to : Project Manager
Location : Lanja, Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra
Closing Date :20-10-21
About The Pride India
The P.R.I.D.E. INDIA (Planning Rural-Urban Integrated Development Through Education) is a developmental organization working since 1982 for impacting the lives of marginalized communities in Rural and Urban areas. The organization primarily works in the area of Early Childhood Care and Development, Education, Livelihood, Health and Women empowerment in Rural Maharashtra. For more details log on to www.prideindia.org
• Responsible for /Facilitate market study for understand demand for agriculture products and establish linkages with market for better pricing proposition for farmers
• Work with the Farmers Producers groups in promoting/ modification of products in demand in the market.
• Liaising with corporates, dealers, distributers and other market players for sale the products at better price
• Develop/ connect with key sub-dealers/retailers in zone to update on products and track liquidation of the products
• Motivate field staff to conduct important marketing activities for visibility and product promotion
• Conducting training and exposure visit for farmer to various locations for improving the quality of products
• Advertisement / Market promotion of the product developed by the Farmers Producers Groups/ Farmers Producer Organisation
Experience & Qualification – BBA/ MBA in marketing /MSc. Agriculture/ MSW and should have experience in marketing of Agriculture products/ working with Farmers Producer Organisation, Good communication skills, Knowledge of Marathi, English and Hindi, Good knowledge of computer, should preferably possess a two-wheeler and open to travel extensively, minimum – 2-3 years’ of experience.
Salary – Salary at par with industry standards
Interested candidates may share their CV with Current and expected CTC at firstname.lastname@example.org